Host Burton Richardson for a Seminar
Each major art or module can be covered in depth or as a shorter overview. Specific areas of each art or module can be examined in depth as well. I can also teach subjects outside of these modules.
There are 4 basic ways to use this menu for your seminar:
- We can have a 2-day seminar completely devoted to any one of the arts or modules.
- We can devote one day of the seminar to a particular art or module.
- We can explore an overview of an art or module in a 1-2 hour segment.
- I can also teach short segments focusing on a particular area of an art or module. This is to have an in depth study of a particular component of any art or module. The subjects here are nearly endless.
Below is a list of the arts and modules that I teach followed by examples of various concise areas that we can take a deep dive into. If you have requests not listed, please let me know.
The arts and modules are:
- Jun Fan JKD
- Battlefield Kali Stick
- Battlefield Kali Knife
- Battlefield Kali Staff
- Battlefield Kali Tomahawk
- Silat For The Street
- BJJ For The Street
- MMA For The Street
- Clinch For The Street
- Inosanto blend FMA
- LaCoste System
- Pentjak Silat Bukti Negara
- Ilustrisimo System
- Zulu Martial Arts
- Piper Knife System
- Head manipulation
- High Performance Krav Maga
- High Performance Sport MMA training.
- High Performance Sport BJJ
- High Performance Sport Muay Thai
- Sensitivity Drills
Specific areas of the arts or modules that we can study are nearly endless, but here are a few examples to get the idea:
- Counters to leg attacks from the Ilustrisimo System
- Zulu shield and spear concepts
- LaCoste stick and dagger movement patterns
- Clinch routes from the under hook
- Bruce Lee’s 4 fundamental Jun Fan JKD eye attack methods
- The 6 basic FMA Staff thrusts
- The 5 ways of attack applied with weapons
You can choose any particular area you want to explore.
Feel free to ask about anything listed above or not on the list. I want to help you and your group with whatever areas that I can. Let me know if you have any questions at all using the Contact Us Form below.
Enjoy your training! Burton Richardson